May is Better Hearing & Speech Month
With more than half of Americans who experience noise-induced hearing loss not working in noisy jobs, the spotlight turns to what Americans are doing in their leisure time. May 1st marks the beginning of Better Hearing & Speech Month—a time to assess lifestyle habits that may be contributing to hearing loss as well as schedule a hearing evaluation for anyone with concerns about their hearing.
To help build awareness and celebrate Better Hearing & Speech Month, Advanced ENT & HearMD have other special #BHSM offerings throughout the month of May:
- Extended Warranties (1 additional year to current warranty) on all hearing devices purchased during Better Hearing & Speech Month.
- FREE Hearing Screenings will be held at select offices from 10:00am to 12:00pm on May 5, May 12 and May 19. NO APPOINTMENT necessary (must be at least 6 years old). Everyone who comes in for a free screening during these times will receive an Advanced ENT/HearMD gift bag.
Social Media Contest
For 2017, the theme is “Communication: The Key to Connection.” In order to help spread the word, we will be holding a #BHSM Social Media Contest with a $100 gift card prize.
- Here are the rules:
- MUST Follow Advanced ENT & HearMD on Facebook and Twitter.
- In a post, explain how Communication is a Key part of some activity or hobby you participate in (Example: As a physician, COMMUNICATING health issues & treatment options to patients is a KEY to ensure the patient can take the right steps to recover or improve their health.)
- Use the hashtag #BHSM
- You MUST Tag or mention Advanced ENT & HearMD in your post to be eligible to win.
- At the end of May, we will select a winner. The more posts, the better your chances.
If you would like to schedule a hearing evaluation, contact Advanced ENT or HearMD by calling (856) 602-40